The Webcam Darts Forum

Webcam wont show up in video options????

Toby posted this 23 January 2020

any ideas guy? cant get my webcam to show up in the video options when I try to do a cam test.

Manco posted this 03 March 2020

I'm having the same problem. Did you ever figure this out?

Thanks

Hans Albers posted this 21 March 2020

Wenn nur die interne Kamera zur Verfügung steht, kannst Du wversuchen diese im Gerätemanager zu deaktivieren. danach sollte die USB-Kamera auswählbar sein.

VKS posted this 03 June 2020
Toby
any ideas guy? cant get my webcam to show up in the video options when I try to do a cam test.

Marco56 posted this 20 November 2020

Same experience when several cameras are available ( I have a USB webcam or an Iphone/ivcam). Using firefox, I can select the one I want to use at game start. Using Chrome, I cannot, only one camera is proposed (I think it proposes the first it finds in its list). In that case, one solution to me is to deactivate the wrong cameras in the system settings ( windows/peripherals/deactivate, depends on windows version, as usual), before starting wda. Then the good camera shows up. Don't forget to reactivate them before you hand the laptop to somebody else (it will survive a laptop restart) ...

Post Edited 20 November 2020

Pitonsje posted this 14 December 2022

Same here

gman1517 posted this 02 January 2023
Marco56
Same experience when several cameras are available ( I have a USB webcam or an Iphone/ivcam). Using firefox, I can select the one I want to use at game start. Using Chrome, I cannot, only one camera is proposed (I think it proposes the first it finds in its list). In that case, one solution to me is to deactivate the wrong cameras in the system settings ( windows/peripherals/deactivate, depends on windows version, as usual), before starting wda. Then the good camera shows up. Don't forget to reactivate them before you hand the laptop to somebody else (it will survive a laptop restart) ...

Lee84 posted this 23 January 2023

Guys, make sure your camera isnt being used by any other apps, then it will work.