The Webcam Darts Forum

Zoom on Webcam

StinGray posted this 04 April 2020

I am having a problem setting my webcam up so it is close to the dartboard and I think I need to zoom in to make the dartboard bigger for my apponants to see , can I do this through the setting on the webcam site, or do I have to find on the settings on my webcam ?

Stevieg52800

Post Edited 04 April 2020

Boom ! posted this 05 April 2020

Settings on your webcam.

David AZ posted this 16 April 2020

Yes, on your webcam. Logitech comes with a settings tool, Logitech Camera Settings. Type Logitech in your search window and it should come up. If not, you'll have to download it again from Logitech. Strangely, at least to me, the view from settings isn't the same as from this site's CamTest. You may have to alt-tab between the two to get the zoom right.

The flow posted this 16 May 2023

Well. on my logitech C270 I cannot adjust it with that settiing program. I cant toggle between them ( alt-tab) etiher. Only use one at a time ( either the settingsp progam or webcamdarts)

I have tried multiple uninstallings and installing the software again. Anyone who can help?

Post Edited 16 May 2023

EduardoDicaro posted this 04 July 2023

use osb studio

Mr.Jakob posted this 24 December 2023

I use logitune, but as mentioned in other posts, I also have to close the unactive program/session who uses ur webcam to be able to tweak ur zoom and /or position in the frame ....   Good luck,