The Webcam Darts Forum

HELP

WASABI posted this 3 weeks ago

USED TO AVERAGE HIGH 90S NOW STRUGGLING TO AVG 40 AND HAVE TRIED OVER 100 DIFFERENT SETS OF DARTS THERE IS SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG I CANT KEEP 3 DARTS STRAIGHT NOW BEEN LIKE THIS FOR OVER 3 YEARS NOW .DARTS JUST DONT FEEL RIGHT IN MY HAND ANY SUGGESTIONS AS I AM GETTING FRUSTRATED I LOVE MY DARTS BUT WHATS THE POINT WHEN STRUGGLING . DO YOU THINK I HAVE A BIT OF MY BRAIN NOT FUNCTIONING . ANY HELP OUT THERE TO GET ME BACK TO A RESEMBLANCE OF THE PLAYER I WAS . 180S WERE LIKE ANOTHER DAY AT THE OFFICE FOR ME . PLEASE NEED HELP 

Post Edited 3 weeks ago

Morphin3 posted this 3 weeks ago

look up Dynamite Dave on you tube and start again with the basics. It isnt the darts, its your throw......

parnott69 posted this 2 weeks ago

ive now won 5 equalizer games but only 2 have shown up on my stats..why is this so

Genghist posted this 2 weeks ago

Hi there seems to be a problem with my overall statistics, some of them are changing for no reason that is they are changing without me playing a game.

My highest average last week was 58.76 and is now 54.73. There seems to be games missing from the overall stats it states I have played 20 equaliser games when in fact I have played 23. Legs played is showing 140 and I have actually played 159. There are a number of other errors but those above illustrate the problem, I think 3 games have been lost from the overall statistics. I have only counted equaliser games, nothing else, is there some way you can fix this problem?

Matti81 posted this 1 weeks ago

When clicking on your stats are you making sure to click between the 'Form stats' and 'Overall stats' tabs? 

Genghist posted this 1 weeks ago

OK THANKS