The Webcam Darts Forum

HELP

Raven posted this 21 June 2020

USED TO AVERAGE HIGH 90S NOW STRUGGLING TO AVG 40 AND HAVE TRIED OVER 100 DIFFERENT SETS OF DARTS THERE IS SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG I CANT KEEP 3 DARTS STRAIGHT NOW BEEN LIKE THIS FOR OVER 3 YEARS NOW .DARTS JUST DONT FEEL RIGHT IN MY HAND ANY SUGGESTIONS AS I AM GETTING FRUSTRATED I LOVE MY DARTS BUT WHATS THE POINT WHEN STRUGGLING . DO YOU THINK I HAVE A BIT OF MY BRAIN NOT FUNCTIONING . ANY HELP OUT THERE TO GET ME BACK TO A RESEMBLANCE OF THE PLAYER I WAS . 180S WERE LIKE ANOTHER DAY AT THE OFFICE FOR ME . PLEASE NEED HELP 

Post Edited 21 June 2020

Morphin3 posted this 23 June 2020

look up Dynamite Dave on you tube and start again with the basics. It isnt the darts, its your throw......

parnott69 posted this 26 June 2020

ive now won 5 equalizer games but only 2 have shown up on my stats..why is this so

Genghist posted this 02 July 2020

Hi there seems to be a problem with my overall statistics, some of them are changing for no reason that is they are changing without me playing a game.

My highest average last week was 58.76 and is now 54.73. There seems to be games missing from the overall stats it states I have played 20 equaliser games when in fact I have played 23. Legs played is showing 140 and I have actually played 159. There are a number of other errors but those above illustrate the problem, I think 3 games have been lost from the overall statistics. I have only counted equaliser games, nothing else, is there some way you can fix this problem?

Matti81 posted this 03 July 2020

When clicking on your stats are you making sure to click between the 'Form stats' and 'Overall stats' tabs? 

Genghist posted this 03 July 2020

OK THANKS