The Webcam Darts Forum

How do you deal with players that cancel the games when they are losing ?

Mr 8 posted this 07 July 2021

How do you deal with sore losers that cancel the games when they are on the losing end?
it just sucks.
can they be reported and penalised?

Wild Thing posted this 14 July 2021

Yes I agree. Should be able to mark them down. It's happening more and more. 

Name and shame!

Wild Thing posted this 14 July 2021

How about marking avarages down for cancelled games? People will do it to protect their average.

stoopsaloop posted this 14 December 2021

same thing happened to me just recently on my first game on this site. i thought perhaps entered my score incorrectly, which btw i still am very unsure about, but i dont think that was the case at all cause the guy, lunar something sounded pretty pissed in a different language

smoker posted this 21 December 2021

i made my oun list 

Cossy_old posted this 29 December 2022

Inform the administrator 

The cheetah posted this 04 June 2023

I dont get what is the point to cancel a game? To save the avarage? Boy, there are good and bad days, everyone knows that. The only one they are cheating are themselfs.

Extract posted this 15 October 2023

I just hate it...They do it to protect their average... Sore loosing...its pathetic... Every one have bad days...but now eventualy you get a good winning game even with low average and the opponent cancel... If my average goes down so be it...ill get it up again...its my motivation to do so... Its my time and effort i put in to enjoy the game... unexeptable !!! Also the guys put no true darts used with a close... Why I ask? Be true to urself lol

Extract posted this 15 October 2023

Ór give us the option to block a player please ?

Tungsten Fisher posted this 18 October 2023

I black list them with the tamper monkey addons