The Webcam Darts Forum

bein accused of cheating

Raven posted this 14 August 2023

Why do people accuse you of cheating when they lose played a game EQ the person was well in front first leg . i won it on 32 then started second leg and couldnt understand what they were saying next minute they cancelled game and posted in chat that i am a cheeter never cheated in my life thats why i am struggling on a 41 average because i cheat the ones that accuse people of cheating without any proof should be banned . i could have said the same of this person because there scores were a bit iffy but i dont dispute players i just play and trust the people will say right score sometimes i dont even look at there throw and sometimes i am taking darts out board and other player has thrown and retrieved darts before i even see what they score . i believe these people as if you have to cheat then its time to stop playing Darts . i am not going to name and shame the person i should but i wont as i am not that type of person . Rant over 

Welsh Mann posted this 24 September 2023

Unfortunatly there are many out there that will cheat, for me i will never understand it as how can you expect to get better via "cheating" you can also set your camera to record games if needed for evidence however as i play for fun i dont see the point.

Dont get disheartened by it and forget it, many great players on here who all just want to play different oppenents and enjoy the wonderful game!

Good luck.

Raven posted this 26 September 2023
Welsh Mann
Unfortunatly there are many out there that will cheat, for me i will never understand it as how can you expect to get better via "cheating" you can also set your camera to record games if needed for evidence however as i play for fun i dont see the point. Dont get disheartened by it and forget it, many great players on here who all just want to play different oppenents and enjoy the wonderful game!   Good luck.Cheers mate if ever you want a game just let me know i am not that great 2 years ago my average was heading towards 60 then i have dropped drastically in 2 years struggle to get 40 average now