The Webcam Darts Forum

Opening App In Game Problem

THE DODGER posted this 31 December 2015

I  joined about a week ago and was using a laptop i was borrowing off a friend while mine got fixed and the borrowed laptop was working fine!... I got mine back today and handed the borrowed one back. On my laptop when I go to play someone and they set up the game, my opponent tells me that im not in so he cant start. I looked at my app on the left hand side and it was still loading. After a while of loading it tells me that it couldnt load because there may be something wrong with it. Has anybody else experienced this problem? If so how did you fix it? :)

cautions callum posted this 06 January 2016
 THE DODGER
I  joined about a week ago and was using a laptop i was borrowing off a friend while mine got fixed and the borrowed laptop was working fine!... I got mine back today and handed the borrowed one back. On my laptop when I go to play someone and they set up the game, my opponent tells me that im not in so he cant start. I looked at my app on the left hand side and it was still loading. After a while of loading it tells me that it couldnt load because there may be something wrong with it. Has anybody else experienced this problem? If so how did you fix it? :)

Beachelona posted this 02 February 2016

I have the same problem.. the app cannot load

Tagzy-mcdangerdart posted this 13 February 2016

both people may need to refresh, u must hve good upload, speed, good processor and good ram available too.

it first is easiest u refresh then both plrs then cancel that game entirely start new one and repeat,

if above technical issues not met ur in bother from off 

i had all three rubbish lol but nearly there windows 10 d/loading fibre ordered and ram plug in bought lol

the one and only Spoiler posted this 02 March 2016
Beachelona
I have the same problem.. the app cannot load

jakal180 posted this 31 May 2016

app isnt loading and when start broadccast i can find the scoreboad bit again to start game