The Webcam Darts Forum

Bug and Suggestion

Ummpman posted this 04 September 2017

Bug: If you have to correct a score during a leg, once that leg is done and the next leg starts, the score section goes back to "change score" mode and you have to cancel out to enter your 1st score of the succeeding leg.

Suggestion: When your opponent sends you terms, it should say more than just "best of xx legs".  It should state whether it's regular 501, or ladder, or EQ, or tourney, or whatever.  There are times I've accepted a best-of-9 501 thinking it's an equalizer only to find out it's not recorded as such.

And thanks for the work you're doing on this site.  This is still great (and still pretty much my only way I get to play steel-tip here in Wisconsin).

Area51 Champ posted this 18 June 2018
Ummpman
Bug: If you have to correct a score during a leg, once that leg is done and the next leg starts, the score section goes back to "change score" mode and you have to cancel out to enter your 1st score of the succeeding leg.   Suggestion: When your opponent sends you terms, it should say more than just "best of xx legs".  It should state whether it's regular 501, or ladder, or EQ, or tourney, or whatever.  There are times I've accepted a best-of-9 501 thinking it's an equalizer only to find out it's not recorded as such.  
This is still a problem half way through 2018.
It would be nice to see the format of the entire match during the match. Very useful in tournys as some tournys change format bracket to bracket.

We give praise and thanks many times over, but it's a reoccurring theme that little gets
Done in the way of change. I don't even see many replies unless it's arguments on facebook. It would be nice to actually SEE progress, a gantt chart to show the items being worked on and their respective end dates with whom is responsible for it.
But what we are fed is "soon" or 'patience, it's in the works'. Be nice to be in the know. Thanks.