The Webcam Darts Forum

webcam

Andy_Jay posted this 04 April 2020

hi All i need some guidance please. i have my ipad set up on tripod witha great pic of my board. i have loaded Epcom which is a programme that sends the signal to your lap top and also loaded the programme on my laptop if you open Epcom capture this then  shows what is on your ipad on your laptop. on Skype you can choose what video source to show as it has Epcom on the drop down. on Webcam darts it doesnt show this on the video source. can somebody please give me some guidance. heres hoping 

marty232 posted this 05 April 2020

I noticed that my web browser on my laptop would not update the web camera list until you completely restart the web browser.

So, try setting up Epcom first on your laptop, then open up the web browser. (Or simply close down all web browser windows on laptop, then open up a new one).

super red Chris posted this 05 April 2020

Hi

I`ve logged in OK ( I have a HP Laptop )

but when I try to do the WEBCAM test the drop down bar is just a solid blue  block, and its the same for the Audio Test as well

Post Edited 06 April 2020

Okkaldo posted this 06 April 2020

Hi.

1.Can i use the camera of my MacBook Pro or i need an external camera?

2.Can i use my Gopro4 ?

Thank you in advance

super red Chris posted this 06 April 2020

Please HELP

I can not play any games as my WEBCAM does not work,on this site but works OK on things like Zoom

I have a HP Laptop, I posted a message yesterday but have had no reply

HELP

Thanks Chris

super red Chris posted this 07 April 2020
super red
Hi I`ve logged in OK ( I have a HP Laptop ) but when I try to do the WEBCAM test the drop down bar is just a solid blue  block, and its the same for the Audio Test as well

Torrie posted this 08 April 2020

hi i can get into webcam darts but i cannot see my webcam listed in the drop down menu of the cam test?

Zena posted this 08 April 2020

Ahoj,potrebuji pomoc nemuzu zmenit jmeno profilu,mam to spatne napsano. Prosim vas jestli jde to nejak zmenit?

Tucker posted this 10 April 2020

i am having the same issues as everyone else on this page. no camera listed under the dropdown in the cam test.

Silent_Assassin posted this 13 April 2020

Anyone used an android samsung note 10 for a camera?