The Webcam Darts Forum

Is there a way to search your name on Equaliser table

Genghist posted this 25 August 2020

Don't like the idea of having to scroll through hundreds of names to find your standings. Is there a way to search for your name on the table?

Der Alte posted this 26 August 2020

I would like to know also. Search-function of the browser doesn't work.

Jacques van Tonder posted this 17 November 2020

I would also like to know.smiley

Igel posted this 14 December 2020
Funktioniert anscheinent Nicht !!!

Crazy Chef posted this 11 May 2022
Genghist
Don't like the idea of having to scroll through hundreds of names to find your standings. Is there a way to search for your name on the table?

lichtringhauser posted this 23 July 2022

Strg +f      in German

Ctrl+ f       UK 

AlexisDot posted this 20 August 2022

search function in browser only works for the currently loaded set of data, while you scroll some will be unloaded and another set will be loaded, to find your name you will unfortunately have to scroll through the list and retrigger the search (some browsers do that fia pressing the search combo again or just f3), as of the writing of this post there is sadly no easier option

scrolling blindly while after each scroll triggering the search is still tedious but will get you to your ranking kind off quick, just looked up mine this way 1272 and it took me about 2 minutes max

AlexisDot posted this 20 August 2022

I take my earlier statement back, i spent the day writing a userscript to add search function, you can check it out on greasyfork.org: "Webcamdarts Equalizer User Search", finally the long overdue search feature for the equalizer ranking list! Check it out!

search script in action

Post Edited 22 August 2022

SirHC posted this 06 November 2022

thank you alexis, how to run you code ?