The Webcam Darts Forum

Nationality and Doubling out stats

dfnder posted this 07 January 2014

- How about displaying the national flag of players in the top right corner of all player tags in the lobby.  It would highlight the international flavour a little more and also introduce 'unknown' fellow countrymen.

- When doubling out I would like to track my progress.  I was thinking of stats that would keep a dart count of how many throws it takes to complete the game once a players score goes below 170 and I am thinking that only games won would be used.  Thoughts?

cheers

Post Edited 07 January 2014

Michel Poppema posted this 08 January 2014

Don't know if you'd really be able to tell when you book any progress dfnder.
In extreme cases in one leg your first score below 171 could be 40 in the next it might be 170.

Finishing 170 in 9 darts,for most people, is a good achievement while missing six at tops (and hitting dart nr 7, 8 or 9) isn't.Don't get me wrong it would be nice to be able to see what we do on our finishing/doubles but I don't know if this is the way to do it.

There could be an extra box where you type in the amount of missed doubles after each leg, so that you'll get your finishing %. While I'm sure many of us wouldn't care, it could be made as an optional box to fill?!

Post Edited 08 January 2014

dfnder posted this 08 January 2014

I now think that an alternative would be to Note darts thrown after score is below 50 would give a better representation of doubling out trends.

Marathon Man posted this 10 January 2014

like the double % suggestion ^

RobSoik posted this 10 January 2014

n01 has this feature. After you enter your score, it asks "How many darts thrown at a double?" the box then displays either a 1, 2 or a 3.

Rob

Marathon Man posted this 13 January 2014

does it have an option for 12? lol

TMSCC posted this 13 January 2014

Displaying the nationality would be great. I will also beat some dutch lads :D

Danny_The Show_Trueman posted this 03 February 2014

I like both these ideas!