The Webcam Darts Forum

New feature wishlist

Hypercritic posted this 22 February 2014

First off, I just want to say this site is awsome, and I'm really glad somebody told me about it. It's a great way to play competitive darts right at home. That being said, I've noticed a few things that I'd love to see implemented as this is a work in progress from what I've heard.

- A game ready button, where something pops up next to your name showing that you're ready to play a match.

- Lobbies for certian match types. Maybe a lobby for pure 501 and one for the exerminator or something.

- Current player ranking next to profile names in the lobby. They've played hard and fought for that rank. Why not show it on thier profile? This would also help lower rated players or newbies before they get themselves into a match with a top 20 player.

- Groups. A way to create groups of players that you played and liked, or just want to start a group or team. This way, you could have online team matches eventually. 

- Along with groups, maybe a way to "friend'" a particular player/players. You could then easily see if they are online, and then challenge them from there if you wanted.

- Cricket, while I know this is way easier said than done (programming, ect.) cricket would make this site even better. I think most users would agree. Or, if you need "x" amount of $$$ to make it happen, promote it, and show how much is currently donated so people would feel encouraged to participate and give so we can make it happen.

I realize all these things are probably a lot easier said than done, but I'd like to think that they are a possibility!

-Hypercritic-

Discuss! :)