The Webcam Darts Forum

unable to see the opponents dart board

invincible77 posted this 04 October 2018

I've tried to start a game with several opponents but can never commence because i cannot see the other players dart board oreven hear them. Not sure if its my connection or an IT problem.

I've played on and off for a few years and have never faced this predicament. ANY ADVICE OR TECHNICAL KNOW HOW ON HOW TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE WILL BE VERY WELCOME.

Vince.

TheWelshWonder posted this 05 October 2018

Im having the same problem....looking at the Facebook group so are others.

not sure what the problem is though???!!!

invincible77 posted this 13 October 2018

iv'e given a week break, and it's working fine now.

it was handy to know that others had same problem and that it wasnt my lap top or connection that was the issue.

bigbee posted this 27 March 2020

I've tried to start a game with several opponents but can never commence because i cannot see the other players dart board oreven hear them.was working fine earlier

Joma posted this 04 April 2020

I've tried to start a game with several opponents but can never commence because i cannot see the other players dart board oreven hear them.was working fine earlier

The Magic Eagle posted this 22 April 2020

I have the same problem. Unable to see or hear the other player.

Any ideas???

Ilesy posted this 27 April 2020

Seems I have a problem where players can't see me, been like it for three days now.  Was working last week 

Dart Rebel posted this 03 May 2020

I have the same Problems.

Perry The TurK posted this 04 May 2020

same i just get the 2 loading circles forever

BoomBoom 63 posted this 04 May 2020

i,m not able to see myopponents board when he starts the game. and I just get 2 red circles when i start the game.is there a fix for this problem please

Post Edited 04 May 2020