The Webcam Darts Forum

webcam question

Pudtatrat posted this 29 March 2020

My laptop goes to the laptop camera and not my added external webcam how can i fix this?

Pudtatrat posted this 29 March 2020

how do I get my external webcam to work instead of my laptop camera it seems to be using it as a default

Luckyhands posted this 29 March 2020

In the lobby there is a button cam test (just above chat screen) there you can select cam and audio

Peaky Blinder Til posted this 31 March 2020

i did but test runn doesnt work? cam is good looks good but the run does not work and when i want to play a game i only see my own cam

Apples posted this 03 April 2020

It is the same for me, just got a logitech C270, set it up so it looks good however when i do the cam test it shows my laptop camera view, but select the external webcam and i just get the black screen 

Post Edited 03 April 2020

Apples posted this 03 April 2020

Hi further to my last post, i have just closed my webcam in the navigation bar at the bottom of my laptop and then in the cam test it now shows the webcam view rather than the laptop webcam, hopefully that is all it takes 

R3ggie posted this 30 April 2020

my web cam shows a mirrored image,cant find any settings to change?

PCG posted this 30 April 2020

I have just registered & I am trying to set up my C920. The mic works fine as I have selected the correct mic in the cam test. My webcam runs on software called LOGI Capture. I am sure in the drop down menu it should give me this option but it only gives me the C920 option? I have selected this and I just get a black screen but my mic is working. Any help would be great. Thaks in advance. 

Andrey69 posted this 01 May 2020

не запускается кам тест

Trickster posted this 12 May 2020
R3ggie
my web cam shows a mirrored image,cant find any settings to change? so does mine any idea how to change it my web cam is fine wen i use it normally but on here it just mirrors the pick and my board looks back to front