The Webcam Darts Forum

Webcam darts program doesnt see webcam which is connected to a tablet. please solution

The Mower posted this 23 June 2020

I have a Samsung tablet. I connected the camera to the tablet . The camera works. So I open the webcamdarts program and want to do the webcam test. But the webcamdarts program doesnt see the webcam on my tablet. 

What is the solution for this problem? 

Post Edited 23 June 2020

Lids posted this 02 April 2021

I am having the same problem. I am using a Logitech C270 webcam and a Samsung tablet. I see no one replied to you. Did you find a solution?

Bman posted this 12 October 2021

I also have a samsung tablet and C270 cam with the same problem.  it was working fine when i first set it up then it started lagging and then it wouldnt connect at times.  seems a common issue in here but looks like the tech staff doesnt give much assistance?   did you find resolve?

Warez posted this 30 August 2022

I have also the same problem with my samsung tablet. Have you found any solution?

Bman posted this 16 December 2022

I also have the same reoccuring and intermittent problem with my older samsung tablet.   using windows 10 and google chrome.

Wezze posted this 09 January 2023

i have the same problem , samsung tablet and c270 . camera works but not in the list with cam check

Yancho46 posted this 16 January 2024

Hello guys. Did you solve that issue? I have a Lenovo tablet linked with USB-C camera which is not being recognized and visible to be chosen from the list. Anyone can help me?